Screen Protector that Retains High Sensitivy Screen

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
Hello everyone,

I know that this may have come up before, but I was not able to find an answer to my question by doing a quick search on all the threads about screen protectors for the Lumia 1020.

I was wondering if anyone uses/knows of a screen protector that does not interfere with the phone's high-sensitivity screen option. I rather like being able to use my nails and gloves on the device, but I'd like for it to remain scratch-free as well. Bonus points for screens that are smooth like the phone's actual screen and more so if the screen protector does not diminish the colors/display in any way. If there isn't such a screen protector, I shall probably take my chances with Skinomi.

Thank you for your taking the time to read this, and thanks in advance! I'm absolutely loving the phone by the way!

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
I have the original Zagg invisible shield on mine, because the jackasses at Zagg are so far up apple's ******* they don't make the HD one for it, and when set to high sensitivity mine works with gloves on.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I have the original Zagg invisible shield on mine, because the jackasses at Zagg are so far up apple's ******* they don't make the HD one for it, and when set to high sensitivity mine works with gloves on.

The HD version is an inferior product anyway. It doesn't "heal" like the regular one does, and there's nothing "HD" about it that makes it somehow better for high res screens.

My friend tried it, and after a week there were so many dents and marks on it... He was able to exchange it for a normal one free of charge because they're an awesome company.

SolunaKitty

Nov 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing it does not distort the display/color any, but is it smooth like the screen?

Jonnny4

Dec 24, 2012
Visit site
The HD product is better for two reasons, it is more like an actual screen and items don't stuck to it like the original.

link68759

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
The HD product is better for two reasons, it is more like an actual screen and items don't stuck to it like the original.

The *grip* is a great feature though! You can place it down on any surface and be reasonably sure it's not going to fall off (on the seat while driving a car, on top of a large stack of books you're carrying, etc).

But even if you don't want the extra grip, the HD is still inferior to the original because as I said it is very easily damaged itself and whatever marks you put on it never come out or "heal" like the original one does after a period of time. The secret is the spongeyness, which also protects the phone from drops considerably more than the HD.
Sent from my Windows 8 device using Board Express Pro

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz