SD card not recognized after update

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Unless the 64GB card is corrupt the entire memory should be readable. Have you tried running any tests using CrystalMark? Try fully formatting it to exFAT and see if it works

Phrozty

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Unless the 64GB card is corrupt the entire memory should be readable. Have you tried running any tests using CrystalMark? Try fully formatting it to exFAT and see if it works

I have tried formatting the cards a few ways, both in the phone and on the computer and cannot get more than 32GB out of it, even though it originally showed 64GB when I first plugged it into the card.

I have not used Crystalmark before - when looking at the site, it seems it's mostly used for I/O tests... what types of things should I be looking for w/this app that would help me determine the state of the card?

I appreciate your response!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I have tried formatting the cards a few ways, both in the phone and on the computer and cannot get more than 32GB out of it, even though it originally showed 64GB when I first plugged it into the card.

I have not used Crystalmark before - when looking at the site, it seems it's mostly used for I/O tests... what types of things should I be looking for w/this app that would help me determine the state of the card?

In below link you find a program to test your cards "quality".
https://sosfakeflash.wordpress.com/...ecting-usb-counterfeit-drives/comment-page-2/

pankaj981

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site

I usually use it to check first if the card is capable of at least performing basic read write and measure the speeds. In cases like yours I also perform disk error checks using the Windows utility. From what i see initial impression is your card has bad sectors which may or our may not be repairable

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di