Sees Wifi, enters correct password but can't connect

ZIN MAY

May 7, 2015
Visit site
I am working at the big inventory office.There is sharing excellent access WiFi but some of the officer are controlling these cannot use everyone.
But I know how to control it that they make it join their computer & make access to our phone and got it to their list.
But now one blocker had tried deleting my phone to their list and how to add to use WIFI just using from my computer or some application can download it.

I know well it's WIFI Password but only can't apply it.

winna1

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
I've the same problem in my Samsung galaxy s duos,
i did factory reset to phone & router and still the problem ,
any other idea?!

My Nokia Lumia 521 had this "incorrect password" error randomly. We have the xfinity Wireless Gateway 1 (router + modem combo). I went to the router's control panel and under "Troubleshooting" I clicked "reset wifi module."

After that I was able to connect. (This setting doesn't reset the network name or password or anything.)

We'll see if it sticks.

mahyar70

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Hello guys .
I was searching for any solution to fix my phone . because I have lumia 650 and it had the same problem .
this happened for 3 days and at lats I find solution . may be its not going to work with your phone .
1- I just set the WPA-2 and AES and then I just turned off the router
2- I turned off the phone wifi too, after that on the phone wifi setting I deleted that wifi I couldnt connect
3- then turned off my phone
4- after 10 minuets I turned on the router and my phone
5- and I just turned on my phone and I could connect to the router
sorry for my poor English . I am just learning it for 2 years but I still have many problem in it . :excited:
I hope it can work for your phone too .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria