Should I get an XBOX ONE to make my whole life Windows/Microsoft?

squadz

Oct 19, 2013
Visit site
I hope that everyone is aware that Sony now requires PlayStation Plus memberships for multiplayer, too, now. I find it funny that after all these years not everyone knows that Xbox Live memberships exist. What is different this time if that Sony is now also charging a la Xbox Live.

Except PlayStation Plus has free games every week, most of the time being AAA games, while XBOX Live gives you...the NSA?

michfan

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Except PlayStation Plus has free games every week, most of the time being AAA games, while XBOX Live gives you...the NSA?

Rubbish post, completely ignoring the admin's request. Put your fanboyism in check and either stay on topic or move along.

kingkoopa09

May 9, 2012
Visit site
Yea but Xbox gets things like oneguide, , smartglass which gets continued support, u get access to apps like ESPN, NFL, even season one of dbz was available to stream recently, I don't mind the little fee u buy a cable box and pay a fee to use it??? Soon quantum break and halo and more shows will be coming. I'd rather pay the little price and get. Premium service. Oh yea we got a year of Xbox fitness and rivals preseason was decent for free,k.i only 5 bucks for halo,

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowaHooley