silent ringtone

greenberry666

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm visiting you from CB. My gf's ex calls her 30 times a day. She still needs to have some contact with him but would like to specifically silence his ring tone so she can communicate at her own convenience. Is it possible to make his calls silent without silencing the whole phone? She has a Nokia Lumia 725, Windows 8.1

Thank you in advance, citizens of WC!

Harrie-S

Retired Ambassador
Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
Yes you can record your own ring tone so record "nothing" or use or download a quite ring tone and in the PEOPLE hub you can add this ringtone to only that person.

In people tap on the contact and than on the bottom there are 3 icons. Tap on the "pencil" icon and scroll down to ringtone.

I hope above is clear enough to get the job done.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi guys, I'm visiting you from CB. My gf's ex calls her 30 times a day. She still needs to have some contact with him but would like to specifically silence his ring tone so she can communicate at her own convenience. Is it possible to make his calls silent without silencing the whole phone? She has a Nokia Lumia 725, Windows 8.1

Thank you in advance, citizens of WC!

She (or you) could save a silent audio file in her phone and let her use that as the ringtone for her ex. Audacity is a handy multi-platform freeware that you (or she) can use to generate such a "silent" audio file. Just generate around 10 seconds of silence... and save it as a .mp3 file. Then set that silent ringtone for her ex. That should work.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di