Store availability thread(where and how many)

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Juts picked up my Cyan from the Microsoft Store in Tysons Corner. They had every color in stock about an hour ago. They said they received 60 phones (Lumia 920) in total. The first person I saw in the store said they did not have any, so apparently they are not educating their employees. Purchased off contract, they price matched, no problem, no questions.

Not every color... they're still missing yellow :(. Congrats on getting yours though. And yes, their employees do seem to be as confused as AT&T's with regards to information about the phone, colors, etc.

Dagolara

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
None of my local stores had any 920s shipped to them, the line of 15 or so people were pretty disappointed except the 2 or 3 that wanted the 8X

Dusteater

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Quick report from Bellevue, WA. Walked into Microsoft Store this afternoon and picked up a Cyan phone. They had tons of every color.

DaveGx

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
My store had 4 in stock, in North Haven, CT. They may have another one though as I will probably be taking mine back. No service at my house (though of course their coverage map says I should have it), I switched from Verizon. ATT refuses to give me a discount on a Microcell, and I will no way pay $200 for one. Anyone want a Red Nokia Lumia 920, there will probably be on there tomorrow in North Haven

5tephen

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ended up driving to Tucson and buying mine off contract. I got a matte black one. They had the black, white, and red in stock. One of the salespeople had a yellow as his own personal phone and let me play with it for a little bit. It was pretty cool, but in the end I couldn't get over the glossy and figured if I really wanted another color that bad I would just buy a cheap case and put it on there with tile themes to match.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Yellow available in store

If anyone in Central NJ is interested in getting the Yellow Lumia 920, It is available in the AT&T store in Menlopark, NJ.

They are very discrete about it, until you are tying to be a new customer to AT&T, Port your number from another carrier or Add a new line kind of a thing.

I went to the store to return the Black one that AT&T messed up and I did not get it until this morning. I was too impatient to wait for it and got mine in store yesterday.

In any case, I heard the guy who was taking the wait list names, tell this guy who is porting from another carrier and wanted only the Yellow one. He said, they are saving it for new customers and not for upgrades...

So, good luck folks...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria