Straight Talk or H2O

Owen Nieh

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
i've heard that those two carriers can work on the AT&T locked phone
can someone confirm it?
i just ordered a lumia 920 from windows store and its on its way now.

i am 80% sure that H2O is ok with the phone but how about straight talk?

is there any option different from those two?

i really want to start using my new L920 next Monday.... AT&T has already taken a week from me,its totally a waste of time ...:confused:

Last edited:

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
They indeed work with AT&T locked phones.. There are other MVNO that work as well like Red Pocket or Net10 wireless.. I recommend Net10 because redpocket now only offers 1GB whereas Net10 offers "unlimited" data. Pricewise I will pick Net10 $50 over H2O $60 and 2GB of data. All of them will give you good reception since they work on AT&T's network. (Straight Talk works as well, but they have some serious limitations when it comes to data).

coolshoaib143

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
Is it 4G- Net10?

They indeed work with AT&T locked phones.. There are other MVNO that work as well like Red Pocket or Net10 wireless.. I recommend Net10 because redpocket now only offers 1GB whereas Net10 offers "unlimited" data. Pricewise I will pick Net10 $50 over H2O $60 and 2GB of data. All of them will give you good reception since they work on AT&T's network. (Straight Talk works as well, but they have some serious limitations when it comes to data).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz