Stuck pixels!

JamesM90

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
Hi,
Last night I plugged in my phone to charge. When it was fully charged, I unplugged the device and noticed some stuck pixels: green, blue and red pixels. They were visible when device's color was set to dark. They were visible in settings, when device turned on & off. They're not visible in places with a white background. Like when I change the color mode to light.
I tried a hard reset. The pixels were stuck during the reset, as well as after that.
I've updated to Windows 10 two days ago. Before that, either there weren't any stuck pixels or I hadn't noticed!
I'm on build .321

Again today, there were two pixels viaible and after sometime they disappeared. But When I plugged in the phone to charge, the pixels appeared again and there is more right now.
Any ideas?

Last edited:

phuqit

Aug 19, 2016
Visit site
I am sorry you are having issues, especially as I recommended this phone to you in a previous post. My 640 xl has worked well for me. I hope you don't experience buyers remorse. I've been on Win 10 for a couple of months now, No issues.

JamesM90

Oct 28, 2016
Visit site
I think that would be a hardware issue. Did you phone drop recently?
No, I haven't dropped my phone.
The stuck pixels aren't always there. The first week or so, I didn't see(maybe notice) any. I noticed them after I unplugged my phone. And there were quite a lot of them the first time I saw them, around 15 or 20!
I did a hard reset, rolled back to 8.1, but no luck. Today I wanted to take the phone to the store, but there weren't any stuck pixels. Return policies are different where I live, so if I want to return the phone, there must be something wrong to show to the sales person!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hamododomunı