Succeed!!! Finally bypassed the security on Nokia Lumia Devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrappbrain

Jan 8, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I'm Amol Baikar from India.
I'm Dot.Net Developer.
Last night i cracked security of Nokia Lumia Device, Now I'm able to access os system files.
I'm world's 1st hacker who bypass the security of Nokia Devices on WP8.1.
I have not posted yet any forum or site.
Just help me, where to put my concept ?
On XDA Developer Forum or Nokia Forum or send report to Microsoft?
I think seriously send report to the Microsoft for Piracy Prevent. Other wise PIRACY BECOMES ON WINDOWS PHONE STORE.
Help me guys.

Hi, please verify your claim.

Tell me where the apps stored on the SD card are located. In which directory are they stored?

This will verify that you have indeed gained access to files and the encryption key.

vassilis1924

Apr 6, 2014
Visit site
Regardless if this is real or not, I believe that we do not need or want jailbroken devices.
And that's because there are open source OS's like old but gold Symbian and newer Android. Firefox OS is there too. And "itchy" hackers can play with iOS.
WP users want Windows Phone OS locked and safe.
If we wanted a device that can be hacked to make us some coffee, we would have bought an open source or an already jailbroken device.
We bought WP devices for many reasons and a closed and secure ecosystem is one of them.
I don't want the store filled with antivirus software.
Don't get me wrong. As a user, I had Symbian till last year. I enjoyed the hacked roms and all the stuff I could do with home brew jingles. But when I bought a WP device I did it consciously.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Regardless if this is real or not, I believe that we do not need or want jailbroken devices.
And that's because there are open source OS's like old but gold Symbian and newer Android. Firefox OS is there too. And "itchy" hackers can play with iOS.
If we wanted a device that can be hacked to make us some coffee, we would have bought an open source or an already jailbroken device.
We bought WP devices for many reasons and a closed and secure ecosystem is one of them.
Don't get me wrong. As a user, I had Symbian till last year. I enjoyed the hacked roms and all the stuff I could do with home brew jingles. But when I bought a WP device I did it consciously.

I think there might be a slight misconception regarding interop-unlocks = MALWARE VIRUS RED ALERT!

Jailbroken iOS has always been around, but virii is practically nonexistent. I feel the malware issues stems from desktop Windows' and Android's generally offering much more freedom and functionality for applications to roam and tap into.

I think we can look to iOS's jailbreak experience/community, I don't think they're overrun with such issues yet.

Just my opinion on this, not saying its correct and the only one.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site

You speak for your self?
There are a lot of users and tweakers who disagree with your statement.
Its the users choise if they unlock there device.
Unlocked devices has nothing to do with evil or nono apps in the store.
I dont know where you get these stories about Android, but Android is quit save.
The droiduser has a option in settings to allow installation outside the store.
The store itself is monitored, not 100% save but stil.
The usefulnis of a AV scanner on a mobile platform is doubtfull, cause apps work differant than a desktop program.

Its arrogant to think that WP is save, nothing is save.
When you think of virusses or malware...........you only think of apps?
Hm, most virusses, trojans or other junk are comming trough websites/cookies
And how about downloads trough mail or onedrive .............................

The only thing what makes this OS save is that everything is sanboxed.

When this OS is open does not mean that the store is flooded with naughty apps.
The procedures to push a app in the store is stil the same.
When a user decide to sideload outside the store does not change anything.
Besides, this was or is already possible............................two for free and ten for paying developers.
It called a developers account.

The choice is whenever you go with it or not.
Mine is develop unlock and yes i use two pirated apps, call me a thief if you like.
Just wondering how many people are using illegall proggies on there laptop/pc.
Winzip/rar or other trials long overdue, office, windows itself.......music or movies..
Now now be honest.

But my phone is stil as save as it always was.
Just like my Android tablet.

Just wondering again....yup i am still keeping wondering, how often did you encountered a Android virus?
Not from hearing but actual see one.
In al those years i use Android, i have encountered..........................non
Ow in my spare time i repair those phones,
so i have seen hundreds of phones, legall and illegal and never encountered anything wat even remotely looked like a virus.
Sure you can find one, but you surely must do your best to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zahrajooon1254