Suggestion for the SB2

bulls96

Jun 25, 2007
Visit site
More battery on the clipboard means more weight. I don't think sb owners use the clipboard enough to justify the added weight.

What I do want to see if the kickstand!

I'm also gonna throw this in there. I would like a 12+ inch surface book! Have the sp4 and screen size for me hits the right balance between laptop and tablet. Would love to have it with a fulcrum hinge and gpu!

BrianEmbry

Sep 5, 2016
Visit site
More battery on the clipboard means more weight. I don't think sb owners use the clipboard enough to justify the added weight.

What I do want to see if the kickstand!

I'm also gonna throw this in there. I would like a 12+ inch surface book! Have the sp4 and screen size for me hits the right balance between laptop and tablet. Would love to have it with a fulcrum hinge and gpu!

The Surface Book already has a 13.5 inch display. I would also like to see a kickstand on the new Surface Book. Maybe also make the keys black or at least darker for some contrast...

bluefoam

Jul 17, 2017
Visit site
I'd like to see the Surface Book with a slightly smaller display, a lightweight detachable keyboard and a kickstand... Maybe they could remove the GPU and put the entire battery in the screen portion...

hopmedic

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
The biggest problem I see with kickstand is that if you did have a kickstand, they would have to come up with a different design for the Surface Connect, because surely someone would want to use it in kickstand mode while powered.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkilDS