Surface GIVEAWAY contestants gather here

Status
Not open for further replies.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I wonder when are they going to announce the winner and why is it delayed for over a week?

hey im curious about the same thing! maybe they are diligently looking through every post and checking for spam posts or posts that dont follow the forum rules?

derhenno

Jun 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi, just new here but i'm here to stay! I love everything tech-related, especially the new surface pro. After researching for weeks i have come to the conclusion that the new pro is the best and only way to go, mostly because of the extended battery life, which has been said to be "poor" on the 4 series. I know i'm to late in entering the contest, but i'm gonna get me one for sure in the (near) future. Good luck to you all!

Koko Pineda

Jun 12, 2014
Visit site
As a computer engineering student, I would like to have a new laptop to effectively work on my labs and projects as what I am using is a very old laptop of my Uncle's. That would be a great help to step up my studying.

Rafael Martins1

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I guess someone who wants the new Surface Pro will not want the Surface laptop. Of course unless someone wants both. hahaha

I want either one. As a programmer, I think the Surface Laptop is even more suitable for me. Actually I need this laptop, because my notebook is defective and I need to work.

k1s23

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Wow... forgot all about this thread and the contest. I had assumed a winner had been chosen a long time ago. I guess not.

hey there. im thinking that the winner will be announced with the winner of the surface pro contest that ends this month. hopefully. the wait is killing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz