sync outlook contacts with pictures

Asif Shadab Malick

Nov 14, 2015
Visit site
while I was using a Windows phone before I had all my contacts synced to my Microsoft account and also had pictures saved on all of the individual contacts. everytime I would login into my Windows phone after resetting it or every time I login into my computer as well with the same Microsoft account I get all the pictures of all my contacts. But now on my Android phone I cannot seem to get the contact pictures the contacts are available but the pictures are missing. I remember on Samsung phone using the Samsung contacts I could successfully synchronise even the pictures from my Microsoft account but right now I am using an Oppo phone and there is no way to get my contacts pictures as well. I even tried Google contacts but even Google contacts only synchronises the numbers and data and not the contact photo. does anyone know of any application from the Android play store which also synchronises the pictures? Thank you.

Player Piano

Jan 18, 2016
Visit site
I have a Samsung S8 Active. My profile photos sync fine from my Outlook account. For that account I just use the default mail app and make sure to select MS Exchange ActiveSync for the account type.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria