This is absolutely rude and ridiculous!

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Facebook Messenger has received yet another update today and has been bumped to v5.0.3. But still the push notifications issue has not been resolved. cant they see for themselves that people are getting trouble with their push notifications. I'm so furious right now. this is the thing which keeps ios and android users away from coming to windows phone. it's just not fair. i wish i never updated to v5 as i was receiving perfectly timed notifications. and now it doesn't even shot show up. This literally sucks!

sudhisoma

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I swear! Even I've experiencing the same issue since V5! And I'm sure even everyone is experiencing it! And it really is VERY annoying! There have been two updates since and this issue still hasn't been resolved! It is very frustrating! I have to open the app everytime to check for new messages. Even I feel like reverting back to the original one in which push notifications worked perfectly. :(

Akash Patel

Mar 1, 2013
Visit site
Facebook Messenger has received yet another update today and has been bumped to v5.0.3. But still the push notifications issue has not been resolved. cant they see for themselves that people are getting trouble with their push notifications. I'm so furious right now. this is the thing which keeps ios and android users away from coming to windows phone. it's just not fair. i wish i never updated to v5 as i was receiving perfectly timed notifications. and now it doesn't even shot show up. This literally sucks!
I receive notification properly.Did you try reinstalling the app.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9dog161616