To buy or not to buy..

Big Papa Smurf

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
So I've been debating about picking up a 1520.3 for use on att/cricket. Only problem is, I'm still under contract with Verizon(ugh). My dilemma is, when the contract ends in march, should I wait to see if they announce W10 phones or cough up the dough for the 1520.

Didn't wait when I picked up my s3, and the s4 was announced 2 weeks later. The S3 has been retired since I picked up my 928. Haven't regretted the switch yet. Even have the wife considering a WP, in march

RumoredNow

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
If nothing is confirmed by March for new flagships they won't be coming until Autumn 2015... Spring and Fall are the release times for new tech following big shows/events where the unveiling happens.

aximtreo

Jul 14, 2008
Visit site
I did just what you are thinking about doing. I paid off my ETF at Verizon and ordered the 1520.3 from B&H Photo and haven't looked back. Love it; especially the SD card slot and wireless charging that the AT&T version only has the SD capability.

awilliams1701

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Verizon's conduct with the Nokia phones is inexcusable. I just switched to AT&T with the 1520.3 myself. I love the phone. Its a little awkward to hold at first, but you get used to it. The best part is that its so much easier to type on.

So I've been debating about picking up a 1520.3 for use on att/cricket. Only problem is, I'm still under contract with Verizon(ugh). My dilemma is, when the contract ends in march, should I wait to see if they announce W10 phones or cough up the dough for the 1520.

Didn't wait when I picked up my s3, and the s4 was announced 2 weeks later. The S3 has been retired since I picked up my 928. Haven't regretted the switch yet. Even have the wife considering a WP, in march

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
RumoredNow is correct.

My addendum would be to wait until the end of the month as there will most likely be holiday sales that involve the 1520.3 at either B&H or Newegg (for NY residents due to tax).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di