Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Realarm

v 1.0.0.0

Massive Update!
? [NEW] Completely new design
? [NEW] Created top bar to indicate next alarm or application state
? [NEW] Ability to skip alarm via button in top bar
? [NEW] Alarms in main page now shows its state: remaining/expired/disabled/skipped
? [NEW] Backup & Restore (OneDrive support)
? [NEW] "Once" recurrence renamed to "Once on date"
? [NEW] Created new recurrence "Once" which behaves exactly like build-in alarms
? [NEW] Created Mute All page + "muted" state reflected in top bar
? [NEW] Calendar rebuild from scratch
? [NEW] Added "Skip next" voice command
? [NEW] Added "Cancel skip" voice command
? [NEW] Live tile custom color opacity
? [NEW] Added alarms sorting methods (see Settings)
? [NEW] Alarm Default time (see Settings)
? [NEW] Created Welcome page
? [FEATURE] "Round minutes to 5" moved to radial time picker
? [FEATURE] Settings are being stored also when returning to Start from Settings page
? [FEATURE] Live tile is being refreshed also when leaving app from Live tile settings page
? [FEATURE] Improved About page
? [FIX] Already passed today alarms in Agenda are now hidden
? [FIX] All application bar icons are now 76x76px large

Realarm | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Lance_WPCentral

Nov 22, 2013
Visit site
Yatra.com

Last Updated : 2/9/2015

Version : 1.0.2.2

Change Log : • Register on Yatra app and enjoy great benefits.
• Added most awaited Mybooking feature comprises of
- View trips details for all your upcoming, completed and cancelled trips across Flight, Hotel, Bus and Train bookings made anywhere on Yatra.com.
- Cancel booking, download Eticket, resend booking confirmation, view cancellation charges across Flight, Hotel, Bus and Train bookings.
- Manage your complete profile like passenger profiles, stored cards and eCash account.
• Optimization and fixes for better experience.

Store Link : Yatra.com | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (India)

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

I might give this app another try, the thing that drove me back from the last 3 updates was that it needed my location to get the weather for my town, but since i don't keep my location ON (unless i need it) i can't get the weather, and there was no option to manually set the town you are in. Before the last 3 updates I could find my town manually, that option magically disappear from the app since the recent updates. The thing is that if i remember correctly that option was back with the update prior this one but it just couldn't find my town. On the web page of accuweather my town could be found and the temperatures are pretty accurate. Other weather apps on WP Store who support manually set your location can find my town without problem, but Accuweather app can't. Well, lets try it and will edit this comment later to confirm whether that changed or not. :)

Legoboyii

Jul 8, 2014
Visit site
I might give this app another try, the thing that drove me back from the last 3 updates was that it needed my location to get the weather for my town, but since i don't keep my location ON (unless i need it) i can't get the weather, and there was no option to manually set the town you are in. Before the last 3 updates I could find my town manually, that option magically disappear from the app since the recent updates. The thing is that if i remember correctly that option was back with the update prior this one but it just couldn't find my town. On the web page of accuweather my town could be found and the temperatures are pretty accurate. Other weather apps on WP Store who support manually set your location can find my town without problem, but Accuweather app can't. Well, lets try it and will edit this comment later to confirm whether that changed or not. :)

Try Vieather then, no radar but uses Accuweather data and consistent and regular live tile updates, doesn't break like with the Accuweather app.

Boris NevermorE

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Try Vieather then, no radar but uses Accuweather data and consistent and regular live tile updates, doesn't break like with the Accuweather app.

Actually I do use Vieather atm, since the last update it became more stable and accurate and good. I don't need radar, I just need a weather predicition. So far it works good and the app haven't crashed on me since i update it with the latest update, very stable and very good. The only annoying thing is that everytime i press back to get out of the app it pops up and add about other app from that developer. It has to have an option that will say "I got this app" so it wouldn't bother you anymore with that. But, being a free app, I can understand that :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz