VIber: Issue sharing photos via viber

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
There is an issue with viber when you want to share e.g. photos via viber.
When you go into your gallery > open a photo > select share > share via viber
then the viber app opens up but it only shows a white screen and nothing happens.

My phone: Lumia 920, Windows 8.1., Cyan

How can I solve this issue? :straight:

ivan_g_hristov

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I have the same issue, but actually if you wait for it long enough (4-5 min), it starts Viber eventually.

However, the bug seems to be related with repeated loading, because when the Viber is started this way, the back command doesn't work as expected and keeps opening the Contacts page. I'm guessing the white screen is because it loads Viber many times and keeps a stack (well, sort of) of the last opened page - hence the back command bug.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon, otherwise Viber's reputation of the most buggiest WinPhone implementation would stay intact.
Lumia 925/ 8.10.14219.341

cherryME

May 7, 2014
Visit site
I have the same issue, but actually if you wait for it long enough (4-5 min), it starts Viber eventually.

However, the bug seems to be related with repeated loading, because when the Viber is started this way, the back command doesn't work as expected and keeps opening the Contacts page. I'm guessing the white screen is because it loads Viber many times and keeps a stack (well, sort of) of the last opened page - hence the back command bug.

Hopefully they'll fix it soon, otherwise Viber's reputation of the most buggiest WinPhone implementation would stay intact.
Lumia 925/ 8.10.14219.341

It seems that the bug was fixed with the latest upadte of the app :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K9dog161616