WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I agree, you're right about that. The iPad going so low had me considering if I should try it out before I even considered this solution, which I was on and off about.

I plan to try out an iPad since I was curious. If I see it as something I can and will use, it could be worth it. If not, I'll just deal with buying the pricey solution.
Today is on the rough side, so I'll let that one you almost walked into slide.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

The other good news with the contract is that it's six months. Originally they said it would be three so that's good.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I apologise for the typos in the other posts. For some reason TapATalk turns into a white screen if the text is too long and I can't correct anything. It's very annoying.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Hey Costco,
Look at what you made me do!
f477e1c31b6b74ec7cbdcbb7cc244804.jpg

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

You can still tease about not living the donglelife
I'll pass on another one where I won't type what my first thought was. Gonna drink a cold beer in a few minutes...

Most people don't care about that. In fact, I've been using my MA-650s for the last week until the MA-750s arrive. They sound better with the Pixel, but are passable enough on the G7. Lots of people probably use wireless on 3.5mm devices these days. Only audiophiles and old dinosaurs like me cling tightly to the 3.5mm.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I got a few things
1) i would like a GF
2) a 2011 subaru wrx sti
3) get to know a few people who sorta knew but make the effort
4) find more time for myself
Suggestions :

1) Eat chalupas and hope you're not caught creeping.

2) Keep a sharp eye out for a good deal and stack those coins to pounce.

4) Work on getting a balance that works for you and allows you to...

3) Create time to meet new people.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll pass on another one where I won't type what my first thought was. Gonna drink a cold beer in a few minutes...

Most people don't care about that. In fact, I've been using my MA-650s for the last week until the MA-750s arrive. They sound better with the Pixel, but are passable enough on the G7. Lots of people probably use wireless on 3.5mm devices these days. Only audiophiles and old dinosaurs like me cling tightly to the 3.5mm.
What frustrates me the most is that there is no standard for wired in audio. All these oems removing the jack only to put a propriety audio solution.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

What frustrates me the most is that there is no standard for wired in audio. All these oems removing the jack only to put a propriety audio solution.
I posted a YouTube video on this here a few weeks ago.

Man, I agree with you, but the market has changed.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Finally got some Red Stripe in me. I feel slightly better. Wish it were cder, but hooray beer it is.
Damn i was thinking it was Friday only to realize it's only thursday. I go out with a few buddies to a pizza place. Order some chicken wings and a pitcher of pale ale and chill.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Damn i was thinking it was Friday only to realize it's only thursday. I go out with a few buddies to a pizza place. Order some chicken wings and a pitcher of pale ale and chill.
Good thing about being an adult is you get to go drinking any day of the week. Bad thing about being an adult is if you get hammered during the wekk you're still expected to show up to work the next day. Not everyone works in an industry where you can be hung over the next day and still function.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Battery life has been so so on the G7. It doesn't help that my fit it doesn't play nice with the new tablet and I'm using the MA-650 wireless. So I've got a lot happening Bluetooth wise.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz