WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: WC 150K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So here's my schedule...

Cut lawn (approximately 2 acres)
Clear roof tiles off ground
Empty house for builders
Take up floor tiles
Fix drain
Fix guttering on shed

Get pants hemmed (this could be harder than you think)

On 7 Jan get residency
On 9 Jan take washing machine to storage
On 10 Jan drive to Versailles
On 11 Jan go food shopping/clothes shopping
On 12 Jan meet up with owners of house

On 13 Jan have a break from the madness

On 14 Jan start job

Beginning of March get house
First weekend return to house and get stuff
22nd March renew Aussie passport

So some time in there for some fun...

Not sure when we'll get the builders in but we plan to do that in the somewhere.
What? No room in there to buy Marcon a glass of wine, May some Kleenex and DJT some common sense? What a loafing time snob you are!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

So here's my schedule...

Cut lawn (approximately 2 acres)
Clear roof tiles off ground
Empty house for builders
Take up floor tiles
Fix drain
Fix guttering on shed

Get pants hemmed (this could be harder than you think)

On 7 Jan get residency
On 9 Jan take washing machine to storage
On 10 Jan drive to Versailles
On 11 Jan go food shopping/clothes shopping
On 12 Jan meet up with owners of house

On 13 Jan have a break from the madness

On 14 Jan start job

Beginning of March get house
First weekend return to house and get stuff
22nd March renew Aussie passport

So some time in there for some fun...

Not sure when we'll get the builders in but we plan to do that in the somewhere.
All jokes aside, that's a busy schedule. Good luck with all that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

All jokes aside, that's a busy schedule. Good luck with all that.
Sadly it's more than what I've written because I couldn't be bothered to write everything!

Good news is that the tailor is open and I can get my pants hemmed which is good.

Currently -3C here... But sunny.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What? No room in there to buy Marcon a glass of wine, May some Kleenex and DJT some common sense? What a loafing time snob you are!
Ha!

I don't think DJT knows what common sense is let alone how to say it...

It's going to be interesting to see how the next three months will go for the UK. I personally want to see no deal, just so I can laugh. I believe that the UK and EU will sort something out even in no deal but it won't be to the UK's benefit.

As for Macron... I think he needs all the help he can get. The protests haven't helped his ratings and he's not backing down much more. So will be interesting to see where this goes.

Just FYI. On my trips back and forth to Versailles I used the motorways/highways which are toll roads. These protestors have vandalised a lot of toll booths probably causing several million euros of damage overall. On top of that they also vandalised all the stationary speed cameras.

I get their point of trying to stop the government from getting extra money but destroying things only causes more money to be spent fixing things... Usually with tax payers money.

They've probably done more damage to the economy than any gouvernent could in a short period of time.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site

They've probably done more damage to the economy than any gouvernent could in a short period of time.
That is an impossibility. Nothing can f**k up an economy like a government can especially if pinched for time. Just look across the pond and see what our lovely bunch of coconuts are doing. Sorry for the Benny Hill paraphrasing.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That is an impossibility. Nothing can f**k up an economy like a government can especially if pinched for time. Just look across the pond and see what our lovely bunch of coconuts are doing. Sorry for the Benny Hill paraphrasing.
The USA is a completely different thing compared to most European economies. The political systems are different as well.

Keep in mind these protests are only about two months old and they've already cost jobs, closed companies and racked up millions in damages.

France was actually starting to improve as a result of Macron's changes now they're saying GDP will be lower because of these protests.

Not quite as bad as the UK voting to leave the EU but there are elements within these protests with that kind of agenda.

Bannon and LePen have been talking a lot. Bannon hates the EU and LePen is a Russian puppet like most of the populists politicians. Russia really wants the EU to dissolve and so do many far right groups. Especially those with money to hide.

Keep in mind UK Brexit is about rich people not wanting regulations. They used all kinds of nationalist rhetoric to fool the gullible but Brexit has nothing for the average person. It's all about the money.

This is politics in 21st century. Politics is no longer for the people. It's no wonder no one really cares anymore.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Walked into a mini train wreck today with my panel. SMH.

Let me go back to wrestling a mamma grizzly who feels it was me who harmed her injured cub. Lol.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site

Phew, what I have to pay for tuition has been adjusted so I'm good. I could have afforded the iPad just fine but now this means that temptation is real for me.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Not at all impressed with the cheapest new offering from Apple. Just my 2 cents.
And yes the screen is terrible at least for someone used to high quality OLEDs.

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Test driving my spare line SIM card in my work issued HP Elite X2. Seems to be getting similar data speeds to my Pixel devices. Also signal for TMO near work area is pretty lousy anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
babra4151