WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

RTGent

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
Re: WPC 1000 Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Any hot sauce aficionado's here? I tried a really good (And hot!) Ghost Pepper sauce last night with my pasta.

Never without here. The one I must have an open and reserve bottle of, is green Cholula. OMG. We've used the red forever, and it's still a staple, even look for the larger bottle; but, the green one is a more recent -few-year find, and it is now the favorite of any of our sauces -great on just about everything: eggs, and grilled or broiled salmon, for instance. I've only seen it in small bottles, and only one lovely store in town carries it, but I like taking the small bottle to restaurants, even. NOT especially hot, but SUPER tasty.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Never without here. The one I must have an open and reserve bottle of, is green Cholula. OMG. We've used the red forever, and it's still a staple, even look for the larger bottle; but, the green one is a more recent -few-year find, and it is now the favorite of any of our sauces -great on just about everything: eggs, and grilled or broiled salmon, for instance. I've only seen it in small bottles, and only one lovely store in town carries it, but I like taking the small bottle to restaurants, even. NOT especially hot, but SUPER tasty.
Are you reading this thread from the beginning or something?

That's from 2013....

I'm not even sure they're on this thread or forum anymore...

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Just had my cup of coffee for the day. The Nespresso is working out really well. It is a good middle of the road compromise. Also since I got the original line the pods are about 70 cents each. One of these days I will get a Gaggia and ground beans but for now this will do fine.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Speaking of, where's MIA? Living up to his handle?
I haven't heard from him in a bit but had been meaning to contact him to see if he's ok.

I'm guessing he needed a break from that last round of discussion.

I believe he mentioned vacation...?

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

I haven't heard from him in a bit but had been meaning to contact him to see if he's ok.

I'm guessing he needed a break from that last round of discussion.

I believe he mentioned vacation...?

He did. But was it vacation from the forum? Eh, don't know.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site

One thing I've come to realize is, no matter where you are, the easiest thing to do is to blame minorities for the problems you have.
Now, muslims on Balkan are not really minority, there's around 1.5 mil here. But, taking in consideration how many christians/orthodox there are, we're largely outnumbered.

Serbia is having serious issues with corona infections right now (not that we're not having them, but it's nothing like they have) and the spike came just after the elections. There were huge mass gatherings. Both with the ruling party and the opposition, but of course the first ones had way more people going out on the streets for them (many against their will, but that's a different topic).

Now, if you ask me, the reason for this spike is quite clear. Should be for everyone.

But the president (who won again, by a freakishly huge margin) blamed it on, wait for it, muslims. Because of the Eid. Which was like a month ago. And muslims are maybe 3% of the total population there.

It definitely wasn't his rallies. Nope.

Also, Croatia says it was Bosniak travelers that brought the virus to them and infected them.

WTF is wrong with the world.

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Also, there are one of the biggest protest in Serbia that the country has seen right now for various reasons (some justified and sane, some not so much), and police brutality is ever-present.
Most of the social media comments are calling for the police to relive their stress on the immigrants if that's what they need (from Africa and Asia), rather than their own people.

Again, what the actual fu**.

Indistinguishable

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site

Are you reading this thread from the beginning or something?

That's from 2013....

I'm not even sure they're on this thread or forum anymore...

I'm still here! I'm not visiting as frequently as I used to. But still here and somewhat active! Hoping Surface Duo drives some new traffic to these forums.

Thanks for the recommendation on the green Cholula. I'll definitely grab a bottle next time i see it at a grocery store. My new go to is anything from Marie Sharp (https://mariesharpsusa.com/collections/sauces) So good!

Rose640

Jul 20, 2015
Visit site
Today being 10th of July (ahead of 11th), the documentaries I'm watching are just making me both furious, sad and sick honestly.

Human beings can so easily loose any sense of humanity.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788