WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

raycpl

Apr 6, 2013
Visit site
I have seen so many covid meme, this one makes me laugh.

fa97248e33340605e906df8af1a4b9e6.jpg

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
Made it home after 20+ hours of flying. As Ray said I was intent in planting my posterior in California but family emergency meant a long day of flying.

Anyways see you all back in the States sometime in February.

libra89

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Made it home after 20+ hours of flying. As Ray said I was intent in planting my posterior in California but family emergency meant a long day of flying.

Anyways see you all back in the States sometime in February.

Safe travels and I wish you and your family the best in this time.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
With the Superbowl coming, I am seeing a lot of ads selling air fryers to make chicken wings. What is the big deal about air fryers when you can do the same with the oven or toaster oven? are they over rated? To me they are just something extra to store and a pain to clean.

fatclue_98

Retired Moderator
Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
Quick update.
My father lost his battle with Covid-19 on February 2.

I'll probably stay back for a week or so extra to help clear up stuff.
Oh man I'm so sorry for your loss. I lost my only brother and best friend on that same date a few years ago. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
Last week I purchased a couple of sticks of ram (yea I still say sticks). One was bad so I had to get a replacement. Was planning to install it this weekend but decided to do it while waiting for the ice storm. As soon as I installed and and booted for the first time, got an email from the company asking if I received it. It was almost as though they knew I just installed it and was checking up on the return. coincidence???

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So I'll be doing a bit of posting but this is just a short stay. Just thought I'd bring everyone up to speed.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So, as I said, both my wife and I are fine. We're still currently in Paris. As far as we know no one in my family or my wife's family has any issues with covid so far.

Last edited:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Since you probably haven't followed France's news, a quick update is that we typically get about 70,000 new cases a week and we have two new variants the UK and the South African running around.

There's no lockdown. We have a curfew at 6pm and it's a night lockdown until 6am. Other than that, life is generally normal. Those who can work from home are encouraged to do so.

Vaccines are being done but very slow start.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
In sad news, two of my wife's family members passed away last year. We couldn't attend the funerals.

One was due to stage four cancer and the other was a sudden death due to an aneurysm. Neither had covid as far as we know.

Both under 70, both doctors.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadpool7788