Status
Not open for further replies.

rites1994

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Camera: Lumia 520
Edited: Creative Studioedited 2.jpg
Place:Chittorgarh
Back Story: After rain when i went to our backyard i saw this and clicked it :)

rites1994

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
edited leaf.jpg
Edited: Creative Studio
Back Story: After rain when i went to our backyard i saw this and clicked it :)

rites1994

Jul 23, 2014
Visit site
Edited: Creative Studio
Back Story: Coz of sunshine these Water droplets are reflecting sunshine final 2.jpg

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
I have the Lumia 920, I used the Nokia camera app and creative studio.

Back story:
I'm half Dutch and half Greek but I grew up in Amsterdam without my Greek father.

Now, since three years ago I've been visiting my Greek family on the beautiful island of Nysiros (I'm 17 btw) and trust me, this place is fraggin gorgeous! I have accumulated many stunning pics ever since I've been coming here to the point where it's difficult to choose just one lol (I'm on vacation here right now FYI).

So yesterday morning (without knowing of this contest of course because that's how you shoot the best pics) I get up to go to the beach and take a nice swim when suddenly from the corner of my eye I spot this little fella on the wall. I get closer and notice the big shadow which the rising sun is creating so I whip out the trusty 920 and snap this beauty.
So voila here is my entry to the sunrise contest: http://1drv.ms/UD4Rsg

(oh and Onedrive degraded the detail a bit so sorry about that)

rogercns

Jul 31, 2014
Visit site
Roger Consoli.jpg

This was captured in Florian?polis - Brazil with a Nokia Lumia 1520 and post edited in Photoshop. This is a fishing boat at the Santinho beach.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
2014_07_31_07_06_00_HDR.jpg
Device: Lumia Icon
App: HDR Photo Camera; No editing
Story: This is a little field right near my work. The sunrises are amazing here every day, but today it was particularly beautiful. I made myself late to work because I had to get a picture! :p

I actually didn't even know that this contest existed at the time that I took the picture, but since I have it I figure I could throw it into the mix!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cagkles124