What phones do the MS leaders use?

FredBloggs007

Apr 22, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone have any confirmed insight into what phones Satya Nadella, Bill Gates, Terry M, Panos, Joe B, Dona S etc use as their daily drivers?

Last edited:

aj173

Jan 30, 2017
Visit site
Nadella and Sarkar have been seen and photographed with iPhones, and I'm pretty sure Myerson and Belfiore have also been outed years ago as iPhone users. The rest of them are anybody's guess, but the smart money would bet iPhone.

Which is too bad. If the folks at Microsoft had actually used the OS they developed 5 years ago, they might have been able to recognize and fix the problems before it was far too late. If you wont even use the product you created, it doesn't exactly inspire confidence in others.

jmshub

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
This thread has been moved to an appropriate forum...
As per this advice: Who Should Post in Ask a Question? WC members are free to post in all areas of the board. Please use Ask a Question only for time critical help issues that affect the immediate functionality of your device.

May 23, 2017
Visit site
Galaxy is by no means a bad OS. But, Windows is much better, more practical, easier functionality, plus~CORTANA~ IS Much smarter and more USEFUL than Siri.

Belfiore should transfer jobs. Then, we may continue with progression instead of regression.

Your ok as your last input suggest you may be up past your bedtime. Sweet dreams luv.

Last edited by a moderator:

unmorphed

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
I'm using Cortana on my Galaxy S8.

So it's Belfiore. Listen to his comments on the video above.

I didn't get mine from the Microsoft Store, because I wanted unlocked phone that I could switch from AT&T to Verizon if I wanted, but I basically have the same setup. All the MS apps, Cortana (remapped to the Bixby button to replace it, on my lockscreen and when I hold the home button), along with the Microsoft's Arrow Launcher.

My 950 is collecting dust. I miss what it could have been and what I wanted it to be... but I don't miss it in reality.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kasha963