What should the next update have?

Mark Kaplan

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
So my two biggest asks to Microsoft for the Duo.
1) Restore Launcher Grid Control options that exist in the current version of Microsoft Launcher for Android 10 phones.
2) Integrate Cortana. The one thing I miss the most about W10M is the Cortana driving experience. It was, and still is, unmatched. Hands down the best hands free assistant available on W10M.

What would you like to see?

brau0303

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
1) Restore Launcher Grid Control options that exist in the current version of Microsoft Launcher for Android 10 phones.
2) Integrate Cortana. The one thing I miss the most about W10M is the Cortana driving experience. It was, and still is, unmatched. Hands down the best hands free assistant available on W10M.

I thought MS was shifting Cortana more toward a business focus? (I did like some of the legacy Cortana features)

Cheers,
BR

me just saying

May 17, 2020
Visit site
try using the alexa app to run contana. just tell alexa to open contana then try the driving commands you have been using. not sure if it will work but it is worth trying since the contana android app is no longer available.

jwiley9

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site

Definitely need the grid back, love that feature.

jwiley9

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
My auto dimming is pretty wonky. Two issues, one is how I hold the phone especially when using the left screen. Being a righty, seems like I am constantly covering the sensor. The other is in actual darkness. It seems to randomly vary screen brightness by quite a bit. Anyone else have any experience with this?

mike carr2

Sep 15, 2020
Visit site

In order to extend battery life the team should add the ability to turn off one screen while in book mode. Book mode is my favorite way to use the Duo but I don't actually need to use both screens all the time. Having the ability to turn off one of the screens would be great. Currently I download a pure black pic and just display it on the unused screen but having gesture or onscreen button would be so much easier.

Last edited:

Nathan Sokalski

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site
What would I like to see? I would like to see a different OS: Windows 10X. But I doubt that is what you want me to want. I would like to see NFC, even though I don't use it very often, but I have had devices in the past that would have been hard to use without it, so having it available would be good. Everything else I want would pretty much be covered with my first request.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raymowen