Who got the best deal the Lumia 920

Kebero

May 26, 2011
Visit site
AT&T let me upgrade both lines a little early with the contract pricing and no upgrade fee. They also waived my activation fee and credited me $50 per device on Black Friday. I didn't get the charging pad or the "best" deal, but $100 total certainly beats what it would have otherwise been.

timetex

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I seriously doubt my deal can be beaten!

First off, I purchased the phone for ?19.99 on EE, opting for the top 4G tariff. Due to major ****-ups with CS and SIM cards it was ages before I actually had a working phone. Then, immediately, it was bricked!!

After speaking to CS (they couldn't replace, none in stock at the time) I suggested I purchase a PAYG one (?399 + ?10 credit) - thus making me ?409 out of pocket.

They agreed with this and offered to credit me for the cost - so that's exactly what I did. So I then had 2 phones (1 dead) plus a free wireless charger (picked up with the PAYG one).

Then it got better... they managed to arrange the swapout of my dead phone for a brand new one!

So, at that point, I had paid ?19.99, I had 2 Nokia 920s and a wireless charger... :)

Better still, having spoken to CS again, I managed to talk them into reinstating an old discount I previously had running on T-Mobile UK (Friends and Family 50% discount). They did, but it is now "only" 40% discount...

So, for ?19.99, I have 2 Nokia 920s, a free wireless charger, AND I'm only paying ~?30 per month for the 8Gb LTE tariff.

Beat that!

(Oh and if anyone wants to buy my spare black Nokia 920, unopened (sealed) suitable for TMUK, EE and Orange (plus any that use those networks) then please let me know! :)

Gagman

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I paid for my white Lumia 920: 1.00 PLN = 0.32 USD = 0.24 EUR - including VAT ;)
contract for 24 months, first 3 months free of charge, after that 159.90 PLN = 51.25 USD = 39.09 EUR monthly
Unlimited landlines calls, unlimited cell phones calls, unlimited sms - inside Poland, 2.5 GB data transfer, free Orange wifi spots

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di