Why am I not able to install Windows 7 Back after upgrading Windows 10 (Error Code 0x80070570)?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

Not able to install Windows 7 Back after upgrading Windows 10 (Error Code 0x80070570)

Hello,
I am in little complicated situation. I have upgraded my Windows 7 Home Premium to windows 10. But after upgrading my some of the software did not work so i decided to back with my Windows 7. So I formatted my laptop and trying to install windows 7 but now i am getting error during installation. The error code is "0x80070570". I am able to install Windows XP and Windows 8 but not able to install windows 7 and fresh copy of windows 10. I tried to install windows 7 by my DVD and USB drive. But in both i am getting error. First I was just formatting C Drive but now I have formatted my whole laptop after taking backup. And still I am not able to install Windows 7. Also strange thing is when I tried to install windows 10 its ask for product key. So i am entering my Windows 7 product key and it shows invalid key. Now I am stuck in between windows 7 and windows 10. Please anybody can help.

midnightfrolic

Aug 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: Not able to install Windows 7 Back after upgrading Windows 10 (Error Code 0x80070570)

If I remember correctly, you should clean install win7 from disc. You will need to prep the drive. Clean installs give you opion to manage the disk drive. May need to delete partition then recreate partition.

GL!

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ariaabsom