Why are my web-based videos having a stuttering video problem?

jockopablo

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site
Stuttering video

Hello, all. I have the 256GB/8GB i5. When I play any web-based video I get stuttering. About every minute or so the playback freezes for one to two seconds then resumes. At first I thought it was a Firefox issue so I tested IE and I get the same results.

I know it isn't a network issue because with YouTube videos I can see the loading progress far ahead of the playback marker, and my SP3 consistently tests at around 50mbps download speed.

I've checked for rogue processes running in the background and everything looks clean.
I confirmed that all the latest updates are installed, even the optional ones for drivers and such.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks.

abhishek singh21

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Stuttering video

Hello, all. I have the 256GB/8GB i5. When I play any web-based video I get stuttering. About every minute or so the playback freezes for one to two seconds then resumes. At first I thought it was a Firefox issue so I tested IE and I get the same results.

I know it isn't a network issue because with YouTube videos I can see the loading progress far ahead of the playback marker, and my SP3 consistently tests at around 50mbps download speed.

I've checked for rogue processes running in the background and everything looks clean.
I confirmed that all the latest updates are installed, even the optional ones for drivers and such.

Any idea how to fix that?

Thanks.

scan it with malwarebytes. that is a malware activity.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cara.di