Why does my MyTube App update continue to hammer me with error code?

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
MyTube App update continues to hammer me with error code.

Hi, Guys... I am really upset with the new MyTube update... Since it's new update, I am not able to download yet. Every time it hammers me with the error code c101a7d1. Is there anyone who has found the solution or applied any trick by which he/she got the solution?

deadwrong03

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
I finally ended up getting it to work I think the memory card causes the store errors. I did at least 10 hard resets and couldn't get it to install so I formatted my SD card and hard reset and once I did that the app disposed along with any other apps I had that error from the store with. After that I had a issue with the fb beta app and I uninstalled it and when I tried to install it again it gave me the error. This time I noticed I was getting the scan memory card for error every time I soft reset my di once I scanned and corrected the errors then tried to reinstalled fb beta downloaded just fine

So I'd you have a SD card try to scan the errors then give it a download and see if that works. Even if it's a update scan for errors then reboot and see if that works

VivekRabara

Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
Re: MyTube App update continues to hammer me with error code.

There isn't any issues related to memory card or anything else. It's related to store as per developer is saying. I haven't memory card, I tried from web link

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DillonAngela