Why no Cyan Blue Lumia 920?

Momichi

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
That's not the 920.
I think this video it is another way of teasing us , because the could have made it with the 920 yellow, but they chose the Cyan. Please don?t forget to write on the Nokia lumia 920 cyan forum Nokia Support Discussions - Nokia Lumia 920 CYAN - Page 2 - Nokia Support Discussions

t r u e t e l l e r

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I?ve been reading all the comments on the Nokia discution page about the lumia 920 Cyan for the past three weeks and I have to say that it is unbelievable what nokia is doing, the monitors have been edited and eliminated comments that are not speculating they are telling facts about the blue HTC phone vs the lack of cyan 920
what happened with freedom of speech?. I think that these opinions are a waking call NOKIA if you edit them, you will lose customers, because the feedback it is a huge tool for companies.

1 ) I think it is important to release a lumia 920 cyan because you have competition nokia, and HTC knows how important is to have a blue option, you are going to lose customers for the lack of the cyan which is a prettier and trendier color that the Atlantic blue

2) if you want brightly colored phones Grey = BORING

The reason for a forum is to listen what the people wants I don?t understand why you have to edit or eliminate their comments this will only affect the feedback process .

I think that will be interesting to see if Nokia won?t release the cyan 920, how many people will buy the HTC windows phone 8 blue

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I?ve been reading all the comments on the Nokia discution page about the lumia 920 Cyan for the past three weeks and I have to say that it is unbelievable what nokia is doing, the monitors have been edited and eliminated comments that are not speculating they are telling facts about the blue HTC phone vs the lack of cyan 920
what happened with freedom of speech?. I think that these opinions are a waking call NOKIA if you edit them, you will lose customers, because the feedback it is a huge tool for companies.

1 ) I think it is important to release a lumia 920 cyan because you have competition nokia, and HTC knows how important is to have a blue option, you are going to lose customers for the lack of the cyan which is a prettier and trendier color that the Atlantic blue

2) if you want brightly colored phones Grey = BORING

The reason for a forum is to listen what the people wants I don?t understand why you have to edit or eliminate their comments this will only affect the feedback process .

I think that will be interesting to see if Nokia won?t release the cyan 920, how many people will buy the HTC windows phone 8 blue

I wanted a Cyan and I'm not really a fan of dark blues. So the Blue HTC doesn't really do much for me.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
In regards to the Cyan version, this is what Elop said in his live chat:

Tweet
Myriam Joire 4:08 AM

Will there be any other colors for thr Lumia 920, like say, Cyan or Lime?

Stephen Elop 4:10 AM

I've definitely heard the request for Cyan and someone here just asked for "Xbox Green" (seriously??) You should expect to see us introduce different colors as we move forward, but we're really excited about the "pure" colors that you are seeing ... red and yellow rock.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site

Tweet

I've definitely heard the request for Cyan and someone here just asked for "Xbox Green" (seriously??) You should expect to see us introduce different colors as we move forward, but we're really excited about the "pure" colors that you are seeing ... red and yellow rock.

Right. We never really doubted if we would EVER see a Cyan version. I think we were hoping for one at launch. My current phone is about to die for good on me and I need to upgrade ASAP.

diaspar

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site

Tweet

right, moving forward.... I want a cyan one at launch

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria