Why no Surface RT cases?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I carry mine in backpack with laptop slot too, but the Surface is so small for it that it will wiggle around and stuff not to mention the slot is made out of quite hard and plasticy fabric tha at least gave my netbook some "rash" with enough pressure applied.

My fiancee just made me this nice soft fabric "case" for it to go into the backpack. At least it's unique! :D

Jazmac

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I am looking for a nice leather case that I can just flip open and expose the screen. One that offers some protection to the edges too. Those sleeves are ok but for a 500 dollar tablet I was hoping for better than something from grandma's sewing kit.

NickA

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I am looking for a nice leather case that I can just flip open and expose the screen. One that offers some protection to the edges too. Those sleeves are ok but for a 500 dollar tablet I was hoping for better than something from grandma's sewing kit.

Hey, don't have on Grandma's quilting abilities :)

I'd love a case with a built in kickstand like the Surface has, with the ability to kind of slide the keyboard into one half, and the Surface into the other. Then just flip it open like you said.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria