Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Caldwell

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
I am desperate for a lumia 950 as my old 830 is nearly dead and I need a phone for christmas. My sister has bone cancer in Australia and I need a way of contact over christmas so please let me win a phone to replace this **** handset I have now.

Shareonline

Jul 7, 2015
Visit site
Continuum

I would definetly choose a 950XL because of Continuum and the coming remote desktop universal app!
Right now i have a setup with an RDS 2012 R2 farm, with both full desktop and remoteapps.. This would finally let me be able to have 1 RDS farm, and thin clients all around..

Piedro92

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
My trustworthy 930 died last week after almost 2 years of happy usage, and Im now back on a crappy Android :( I would love to have the 950XL as I already miss windows phone, plus I woulld love to try out continuum!

Shaun di

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
I guess this is how Windows Central wants to know which of the two phones is the most desired one. I chose 930 because of its sheer power (back when it was new) and because it was the last NOKIA device. I would wait for something more powerful than the two 950s' that would justify the needs of features like continuum and windows 10 as whole and would make me want to switch to the next lumia

SHTUTYM

Dec 14, 2015
Visit site
950, certainly!

To tell the truth, from an early age I dreamed of a unified operating system,
One system that operates the billboards on the street, the vehicle controls,
and of course all the electronic devices in the vicinity.

WIN10 + W10M are a huge step in this direction, and the device 950 is an integral part of it.

When you add
Wonderful screen,
Glorious Camera,
Great audio capabilities -

No wonder I want the 950 ... and I really want!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz