Win a Lumia 950 or Lumia 950 XL in the Windows Central Fa-la-la-liday Contest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

imkulko

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
lumia 950 ..i love its design..and i am glad that microsoft fulfilled my request by including msft logo on back looks great. thank you msft..

Nick Driver

May 16, 2013
Visit site
From my single opportunity to demo the 950, it is an amazing demonstration of black science, while still being a good size for hands and pockets. But more importantly, the LTE (4G) network in my town is being upgraded soon, so I'll actually have 4G reception at home. This is brilliant news because the 3G network is patchy because of the terrain, except that my main (non-work) device is a Lumia 630, which is 3G-only.

Ntropy99

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
I would be happy to take a 950XL off of your hands. :))
The screen on that phone looks great and the size is perfect for productivity apps.
Continuum is great, even in its infancy.
I have been using W10M on my L928, and now it is time to replace it with a newer Windows phone.

OfWolfandMan

Dec 16, 2015
Visit site
By choosing the Lumia Icon over the 1520 I guess the right move would be to choose the 950 over the 950XL, but! After checking both out, I think I'll go with the 950XL :cool:

ZKnowN

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I would go for the 950 XL bigger screen, bigger chassis and that liquid cooling would help keep the cell cool while heavy usage. :)
Also it would be nice to replace my Nokia Lumia 520. :p

Last edited:

Bloodspawn

Dec 14, 2014
Visit site
Personally I would choose 950XL over the 950. 950XL seems like just the right size for watching movies, reading ebooks, playing games. And considering how often I'm reading articles or news online and also reading books on my phone as well the bigger screen would definitely be a big boost. I mean both are meant as flagship phones, so obviously they both will be performing like a beast. But even if both phones almost work at the same speed but in the end even 1 second faster processing power means a lot. Plus the back camera on 950XL looks much cooler than that on 950. The metal ring on 950 might look cool with some custom back covers but normally it cannot even stand close to the much cooler looking 950XL's back cover. SO it's a 950 XL all the way for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skuwal