Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

laurch

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
Hello ! I would like to win this Lumia 950 XL in order to give it to my wife as a gift for Valentines Day :kiss:. Many thanks.

Fred Shumacher

Aug 8, 2014
Visit site
Lumia 950XL for the reason that it has Snapdragon 810 v2.1 CPU that has H265 encoder as HW feature, so with the great camera I can record 4K video with proper video encoder. All my skydiving and snowboarding... Hero is soooo last season.. :) Lumia 950 has Snapdragon 808 that does not have h265 HW encoder. :) + I am a UWP developer already with only emulators!

pimvandongen

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I'd like to have the new Lumia 950 XL, because my current Luma 920 is 3 years old now and the battery drains a lot faster then before. I'm looking forward to use Windows 10!

Kushal Kamra

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
All the best to everyone...I love WPCentral and this is a wonderful offer.

I would like to own a #Lumia950XL because I lost my #Lumia1020 a while back. Still miss the beast...#LumiaLove :straight:

beehumble

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Winning this would be nice so I could come back to the WP community. Really missing the MS Translate app (real time) for traveling and living abroad.

Brianomondi

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I would really like to have the Lumia 950 XL because of the fact that using continuum would enable me do my tasks on my Television screen effortlessly. I would also like to catch memorable moments with the 20MP camera. I am a really outdoor person

anon(9819583)

Feb 8, 2016
Visit site
I was lucky enough to get tickets to the official Windows 10 launch that happened in my country (Kenya) last year, and only because of being recognized as an insider. I've tried out all preview builds for PC since Windows 8 and eventually when I did get myself a L520, it only felt right to check out Windows Mobile too. Since then I've gotten a L625, and now a L535 and constantly switch between them. That Satya Nadella and team chose to honor my country by choosing it to announce Windows 10 to the world speaks volumes in itself of the power of Windows to unite, to inspire and to challenge and to trully enable everyone do great things, no matter where in the world they come from. The 950XL is the culmination of all those efforts for die hard Windows 10 Mobile fans like myself, both as a beautiful device to behold, and as a powerful statement of what a great ecosystem like Windows is capable of.

Gh0s7

Dec 13, 2012
Visit site
My dad needs to change his old 610, and he has to change his pc too so I was thinking to get a 950/950XL to give him both since he only works with Word/Excel. Unfortunately their price tag is too high for us, so I'm trying my luck here to see if we can do it.

Soulpin

Oct 3, 2015
Visit site
My Samsung Galaxy 3 is nearing the end of it's cycle. Would be nice to try a new platform, and something not android or iOS based.

Best of luck to everyone!

:grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maritku