Win a Lumia 950 XL from Windows Central!

Status
Not open for further replies.

daniel_leavitt2000

Dec 29, 2010
Visit site
Well, I ran into so many issues with my L640 during testing of the last W10 build that I gave up and bought an iPhone 6S. I would like to see how this 950 compares against the S6. I would like to keep my WP as a daily driver, but with apps evaporating, I'm not sure I can. Prove me wrong MS!.

ViitAndrade

Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Hello guys, I had 2 lumia 930 stolen here in Brazil in less than one year so I'm in need of a new phone but I'm stiil paying for my last phone.
This phone would perfect for me because I like taking many many pictures and it runs Windows f#*&ing 10!!!

920Walker

Dec 3, 2012
Visit site
I'd replace my 920, which has aged very gracefully but battery life is beginning to take its toll. The camera would see lots of use, and it would be daily driven of course.

thetechbitch

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I am currently using a two year old 1520 and am at my wits end with W10M on it. I wish it worked well. I really do. I want to see W10M succeed. Perhaps it is better on the 950XL. I hope to find out.

Matthew Gordon1

Feb 10, 2016
Visit site
I would like to have this phone so I can use continuum (amongst other things) and replace my old crappy core two duo pc. I really just use it for web browsing and this would be a much smaller footprint. I would love a phone that can take great pictures videos too. I have four daughters and great picture opportunities are constant. This just sounds like the best phone I could have...

abhijeet balsaraf

Jun 18, 2015
Visit site
I want Lumia 950xl because it's ''Lumia''!! because it has 'windows' in it!!:smile:
I had taken Lumia 930 because if sheer love towards Nokia & it's technology & CAMERA, so obviously now being one of the lumia family member I would love like to see how microsoft has carried it's legacy ahead. I would like to experience the revamped windows mobile on the latest & high-end Lumia. Also would like to experience it's f 1.9 aperture in particular.

SSgt Bruskowiz

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I like to have it so i can use the upcoming new windowscentral app for windows 10.....and would put it to good use to annoy al of you guys here on windowscentral ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eozplxz