Win a Surface Pro, Signature Type Cover and Peak Messenger Bag and go back to school in style!

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
working at the univeristy, having a surface laptop is a must. many times i have to do some presentations and having the surfare projecting its screen will make my presentations much better

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Daily entry.
I would like to win because I want to swap out my Lumia 950 XL for the Surface Pro. I want to be able to use the best of Microsoft.

Rahul cholate

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
Surface would come with better experience, with better firmware updates and fixing the light bleed issues and battery performance. Also, the stabilization between software and hardware.

bortovic

Jun 19, 2017
Visit site
i want to win because ... u know having a tablet is very good, it is not a phone nor a laptop, it is something in the middle , so, it will complement my university activities.

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Daily entry:
I would like to win because the Surface Pro provides all the computing power I'll need for a day at school in a light
lightweight package.

scionluna

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
Daily and possibly final entry:
I would like to win because I like Microsoft's vision of what the new PC will be. The Surface line is that physical manifestation of their vision and while other manufacturers have derived their own designs, the Surface Pro remains to be the device I still want over the rest.

Rahul cholate

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
Sometimes it is important to cut down the the diseased part which can't be healed. Microsoft is doing the same with its Mobile OS'es. For its vision, it is better to focus on the future of windows on mobile devices. Waiting for the surface phone( hope it is named so).

Rahul cholate

Mar 28, 2017
Visit site
It's hard to stick on other platform, i am so addicted to this platform. Hope, Microsoft could satisfy me and my dear other windows fans with its stable and provide great experience with its devices.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LilyyVon