Windows Central = Bad Place for Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLXVI

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
By the same token, "Windows mobile isn't dead" is an opinion.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact, evidenced by the fact I have one next to me right now and I've been using it all day. It received updates last night. It is a solid and reliable phone which I used yesterday, today and I will us eit tomorrow. How on earth does that translate as being "dead". People make comments like "Windows mobile is dead" based on their opinions on where they think the future of Windows mobile is headed (they never seem to give a date or a source for the information).

Either the word "dead" has been redefined or you've got your head stuck in all those clickbait articles which have been written by lazy writers since 2012.

MLXVI

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
The app ecosystem is dead.

Funny, I've just paid some apps and they work great (EnPass is a must). Saw some articles recently about apps being updated as well. How do you define "dead" because I don't think you're using the English definition. What would be more accurate to say is this; the app ecosystem isn't what you want it to be.

MLXVI

Apr 29, 2017
Visit site
So as I was writing the previous post I noticed the advertisement next to it;

https://forums.windowscentral.com/e...s%2FWindows%2Fsort%2Frelevance&token=AWEGtB2p

In the UK you can go and by a brand new Elite X3 or Lumia 950. Funny that. Don't the people at Carphone Warehouse know what folk at Windows Central know, that those phones don't work anymore? I wonder if they've tried turning them on. They'll be angry I imagine when they have to throw all those X3's out as they wouldn't have had them long. Someone call or email Carphone Warehouse and let them know the news. They'll probably ask for something crazy like proof but just tell them you're a tech guru and they should trust you because you can guess MS every move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oliveeAria