Windows phone 8 email bug / lumia 920

Eva8126538

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: My bug list

I also received the 80072F30 error for a Nokia Lumia 920. When I deleted and set up my e-mail account again (through advanced settings) it was possible to synchronize the account again. Another account (same phone, same ISP) functioned all the time, strangely, so it was just one account, out of two, that experienced the 80072F30 error message. To stop the synchronization quicker I put the phone into the flight mode which made the phone throw the 80072F30 error as soon as the internet connection disappeared. (The error message received was literally as follows "Ett problem uppstod och det g?r inte att skicka meddelanden. Kontrollera att det finns en anslutning och att kontoinformationen ?r korrekt och f?rs?k igen. Senaste f?rs?k: f?r 2 sekunder sedan. Felkod 80072F30.")

chenhogi

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site
Every email I send with my Exchange account is sent as an .eml attachment, which creates issues for recipients. Oddly enough, emails sent with other accounts (gmail, etc.) are fine.Along with those stupid placeholders for images within messages, this is a dealbreaker. Can't have people unable to open emails sent for work. From what I see, people have been complaining about this since WP7- why can't they fix it? Of all the platforms to have issues with, I could see gmail, iCloud, etc.- but exchange?

Did you manage to solve this issue? Is it an Exchange Server 2003 issue? Extremely annoying.

EmolaT

Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
how long does it takes to reset your phone? I'm reseting mine yesterday and it stil reseting:shocked::eek:rly:

If you are referring to the "endless cogwheel" bug, I've had that once.. Searched all over the web for a solution with no luck. Had to take the phone for service.

Kadimba

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: 8X too?

Hi
Don?t think it?s the hardware I have the same problem with my Lumia 930. Gmail and Hotmail Works fine. but my I can?t send mails from my POP3 account. I have no problems with receiving mails..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SlimPulseWeightLoss