wireless Printing

gurru22

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a 925. coming from an IPhone 4s..need to now How to Print Emails etc of the 925? cant find any print option in any apps or in Email..can any body give me a Headsup on how to do this? do i need a Third Party App to print ? Im using an Epson 930 wireless printer on a home network. theres nothing on the Nokia support site that i can find either .

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
it is a feature that they need to add. I use an hp printer and I email my printer yourname@hpeprint.com, and any email or document I need to print will print if I email it. It also prints any attachment which is neat.

I do find it funny with having Office Built in there is no way to do direct printing. Hopefully they add it soon :)

maxnicks

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
Just picked up a 925. coming from an IPhone 4s..need to now How to Print Emails etc of the 925? cant find any print option in any apps or in Email..can any body give me a Headsup on how to do this? do i need a Third Party App to print ? Im using an Epson 930 wireless printer on a home network. there's nothing on the Nokia support site that i can find either .
That's totally crazy. I just wandered about the Microsoft Support site to see if I could find a direction in which to point you. It appears that you really can't. That totally blows me away. I had no issue when I used android. It's a good thing I don't ever need to print from my phone or I couldn't do a WIndows. Here's one of the pages at Microsoft: How do you print a document from a windows 8 Phone, Like how you would - Microsoft Community

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
It''s completely insane and stupid. I keep looking for hints that it's coming with the next major update, but so far nada. I really find it inexplicable.

I found one third party app but it was so not impressive I deleted it. I can print to my HP using a remote printing feature that they offer, but it's not very quick and it's a pain to set up. The only time I have EVER envied my DH his iPhone was the day he just printed an email from his phone...just did it. I was crestfallen.

Last edited:

rdubmu

May 25, 2011
Visit site
It''s completely insane and stupid. I keep looking for hints that it's coming with the next major update, but so far nada. I really find it inexplicable.

I found one third party app but it was so not impressive I deleted it. I can print to my HP using a remote printing feature that they offer, but it's not very quick and it's a pain to set up. The only time I have EVER envied my DH his iPhone was the day he just printed an email from him phone...just did it. I was crestfallen.

I didn't find it a pain to setup, I just email my document to my printer and it prints. Does the epson printer have this feature?

txkimmers

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I guess it wasn't so bad to set up...it just suffered by comparison to what my husband had to do (basically just stand there clutching his iPhone and hit print) :smile:. I have found that sometimes there is a delay in my print job getting sent to the printer though, that is pretty irritating.

As I recall some of the newer Epson printers had a similar service, but the rep in the store where we went shopping couldn't get the demo to work for us, so we purchased an HP printer instead.

tollonodre

Jul 17, 2013
Visit site
I guess it wasn't so bad to set up...it just suffered by comparison to what my husband had to do (basically just stand there clutching his iPhone and hit print) :smile:. I have found that sometimes there is a delay in my print job getting sent to the printer though, that is pretty irritating.

As I recall some of the newer Epson printers had a similar service, but the rep in the store where we went shopping couldn't get the demo to work for us, so we purchased an HP printer instead.

To be fair, to print from Apple you have to buy a compatible AirPrint printer:
AirPrint Basics

No such thing as magic.

Harris18

Feb 17, 2014
Visit site
Hi, I have a simmilar question, although in my case it's this Epson and Samsung Galaxy (I tried to post this in the Samsung section of the forum, but there isn't a Galaxy section there :O)
So, is this combination possible and how do I set up the connection betweent the two devices?
Thanks for your answers in advance :)

ratsttam

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Hi, I have a simmilar question, although in my case it's this Epson and Samsung Galaxy (I tried to post this in the Samsung section of the forum, but there isn't a Galaxy section there :O)
So, is this combination possible and how do I set up the connection betweent the two devices?
Thanks for your answers in advance :)
Hey, there's no Galaxy section here, because you're on WPCentral (Windows Phone Central). Galaxy is Android. I guess you'll get some better answers if you head on over to AndroidCentral.com and dig in the forums to find your specific model (Galaxy is a whole device range from 2010 on).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akashdeep3469