Sony Pleaasse!!

Mister Kay-O

Sep 9, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests I am pleading Sony to make a Windows phone device. I really really don't want to do this but I am so tempted to leave Windows for Android just because the Xperia Z is just..... [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Beautiful. Pleasssseee Sony![/FONT]

MAkhdar

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
The Xperia Z looks great, but they will most likely never go Windows Phone because of how Xbox is such an integral part of Windows Phone.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
As the title suggests I am pleading Sony to make a Windows phone device. I really really don't want to do this but I am so tempted to leave Windows for Android just because the Xperia Z is just..... Beautiful. Pleasssseee Sony!

I feel your pain I was considering but I favor the WP8 and I'm also a fan of NOKIA so it dosen't matter to much to me. (I love the animation transition, how xbox has been integrated into the phone skype, outlook, live tiles and other features :love:)

akroy

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
saw a video on it, too bad it's going with android, that screen is awesome and the idea of a waterproof phone would be cool also. it might not be totally waterproof but if they claim waterproof at least you know they tried to seal it up properly.

squire777

Feb 21, 2012
Visit site
I would love to see a Sony WP8 device. I have always loved the feel Xperia phones as they feel solid and well built like Nokia phones do. The Xperia S was a great looking phone as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3