Am I edging wrong?

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I have been using Windows 10 and am much happier with it than I was with Windows 8.1. I was really excited about Edge too, but now I am a little concerned. I kept hearing how fast it was, but to me it actually handles a lot of pages worse than IE 11 does. Pages with media content or that use infinite scrolling get bogged down to the point where I need to close Edge and reopen the page. This is really not what I was expecting. I am a die hard Windows fan and have even been using IE over the other browsers for years, but Edge has been disappointing. The Cortana integration and stuff is really nice, but the most important thing to me is the most basic functionality of a browser.

I remember in IE I used to have to turn off hardware acceleration sometimes to get a page working. I don't know if that is still an option or still something I will need to do, but anything would help at this point.

Is anyone else having problems with this?

rld082982

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same thing. Pages load quickly, but I'm unable to scroll! 10-20 sec goes by until I'm able to scroll. I load the same website on Chrome or any other browser, and it's almost instant...

bsayegh

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm experiencing the same thing. Pages load quickly, but I'm unable to scroll! 10-20 sec goes by until I'm able to scroll. I load the same website on Chrome or any other browser, and it's almost instant...

Most of the reviews I have read about it say that it is fast and fluid. Its like there is a setting I haven't set or an update I am missing. Not sure. Maybe I should disable flash?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bentecdigital