Anyone noticed enhanced performance since .NET native app update?

Bjfcm

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
To control my Store Updates , I selected to ' Manually " update Apps from the store on my 1520. Well tonight, October 7 th 2015 I went to the Store and noticed 10 Apps required "Updating" . The Apps were the usual Word , Outlook/ Mail . Excel .. etc.... But mixed in I noticed something different ..A Windows. Microsoft related app that I never noticed in the group of updates. I manually updated all 10 Apps and afterwards noticed my phone was zipping faster and apps were opening quicker . Even the picture Hub( which was slow) was like on Steroids!! ha ha ha

I cannot remember the name of the Windows + ( or something like that) ,But did anyone else get additional info or has your device's Performance been enhanced very recently????

Thanks in Advance!

Paolo Ferrazza

Dec 7, 2014
Visit site
I do not know about performance improvement but I guess it was an update to the common language runtime. It already happened, saw that too. And since every app runs on that infrastructure, optimizing that means optimizing the whole app experience!

ROBBIE HALL

Mar 3, 2015
Visit site
I git the update. Probably need a reset (soft) or power down to get anything going. On a side note...WINCEN said there was a groove update as well. Anyone got it? I havent

the1

Sep 22, 2015
Visit site
My 928 feels a lot snappier with the update. With the improvement, I'm really debating installing W10M on my DD

DeathMoJo

May 24, 2015
Visit site
My HTC One M8 is for sure quicker. Only see the loading screen on a couple of apps, but even they open faster. I can't wait until they nail down the transition between screens so there is not as much pop-in and apps open smoothly. This is a really user friendly build now, just wish they nip the issues with Edge.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3