A few issues...

Richard Culverhouse

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
I just installed Windows 10 on my 640XL (and I like it!), but I am having a few issues.
I installed and did a hard reset to get rid of the resuming / scaling crap, then one or two issues cropped up (Some caused by me, but ABSOLUTELY NOT my fault! /S)

Outlook: Wouldn't accept my credentials, so after a few attempts I thought I'd just re-install the app. (My Microsoft password is a real pain to type on the phone, too lol) So I uninstalled it. Now I can't find it in the new Store, the old Store, or in the "My Apps" section of the old Store.

Contacts: Missing...? It has been an hour or two total since I've been on the home WIFI, and nothing has synced. I can't find any setting in the new People app to make it sync. Am I just being impatient...?

Any help would be muchly appreciated!!

neo158

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
I just installed Windows 10 on my 640XL (and I like it!), but I am having a few issues.
I installed and did a hard reset to get rid of the resuming / scaling crap, then one or two issues cropped up (Some caused by me, but ABSOLUTELY NOT my fault! /S)

Outlook: Wouldn't accept my credentials, so after a few attempts I thought I'd just re-install the app. (My Microsoft password is a real pain to type on the phone, too lol) So I uninstalled it. Now I can't find it in the new Store, the old Store, or in the "My Apps" section of the old Store.

Contacts: Missing...? It has been an hour or two total since I've been on the home WIFI, and nothing has synced. I can't find any setting in the new People app to make it sync. Am I just being impatient...?

Any help would be muchly appreciated!!

Those are odd issues, did you try the WP8 way to sync the account with your phone?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
duncekatie39