Photos stopped uploading

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed that I haven't had a pic upload to OneDrive since 3/30. Not sure why, have only used 6 GB out of 140 available. And as near as I can tell I have my settings correct.

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Also, it seems like I'm unable to manually upload to OneDrive as well. Man, can't I have just ONE day in my life where everything works???? 😪

Jackie Earley

Sep 16, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I have issues, I launch the OneDrive app, go to progress and dismiss any errors that are listed. Then I refresh and go do something else. Usually when I check back, they are all uploaded.

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
Whenever I have issues, I launch the OneDrive app, go to progress and dismiss any errors that are listed. Then I refresh and go do something else. Usually when I check back, they are all uploaded.

Dude, I wouldn't have figured that out in a million years, thanks. First time in four years I ever had it get gung up like that.

anthonyng

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
I goto the progress and select the ones to retry... though it's been pretty reliable for me and I never even noticed the ones that failed.

and @DallasXanadu you're doing pretty good in life if it's only onedrive uploads not quite working out for ya :D

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
So here's a perfect example, for some reason when I try to back out of the Slim Social app, I get this:
wp_ss_20170416_0003.png

Is it a minor, first-world problem? Absolutely. Is it an annoying reminder that it's ALWAYS something? Absolutely.

DallasXanadu

Sep 28, 2013
Visit site
It should have two buttons: yes or no. The blank one apparently was yes at least, so I could use it to exit (which to me is the main reason I use it instead of the browser). Today it started working again like it's supposed to. Hooray!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon