terrible clock/calendar: help me tell what day it is?

anon(5969054)

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Let me just say the new mini calendar is terrible. Can anyone see what day it is? They should highlight the whole cell, not just the number. It is very hard to see what day it is. Especially in this case with a grey theme being active.

Also we need an analog clock, because what is the advantage of that second digital clock on the top that has just a bigger font than the digital clock you see all the time bottom right.

I want to make a uservoice for this, but I have no time now, if anyone wants to make it already, feel welcome! We really need an analog clock.

Also I think your outlook agenda should be able to integrate into this calendar, but that would be a diff uservoice.

terribleclock.png

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Since this is still the Technical Preview my guess would be this isn't complete yet.

It would be better to send feeback via the Insider app to MS direct. I wouldn't be surprised if this has already come up before.

benjer3

Jun 18, 2014
Visit site
I've noticed this too. I'm pretty sure I've already given feedback about the current day highlighting in the feedback app. However, the app isn't working for me right now for some reason, so I can't check to see if it's there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smith non231