Will the Windows 10 update provide all third party apps on it or not?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows 10 update will provide all third party apps on it or not

as early it was said that might windows 10 will provide all kinds of google apps and some other apps that are provided earlier on android & ios . Will they come or not?

vivekgiri_7

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site
Re: windows 10 update will provide all third party apps on it or not

as early it was said that might windows 10 will provide all kinds of google apps and some other apps that are provided earlier on android & ios . Will they come or not?
Yes they will come.....
A process called "port" , in which android and ios apps codes will convert to support windows combine with windows APIs in ported apps to give same experience like windows apps gives....
For example, secure environment and Live tiles..... that windows gives
This will all happen soon after official launche of windows 10 mobile.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

We really do not know if and when the apps will be available. It is up to Google whether or not to port its apps.

vivekgiri_7

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

We really do not know if and when the apps will be available. It is up to Google whether or not to port its apps.
Nope you are wrong....
It's not upto google to port android apps.....
It's upto apps developers to convert (port) their androids apps to bring their own individual app to windows.....
Lets take an example
EA (electronic arts) developers will port their android app like Plant vs zombies 2 to bring it to Windows
(if they want or in users demand)

wpfan86

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Nope you are wrong....
It's upto apps developers to convert (port) their androids apps to bring their own individual app to windows.....
Lets take an example
EA (electronic arts) developers will port their android app like Plant vs zombies 2 to bring it to Windows
Uh, yeah, that last part you casually slipped in the (parentheses) at the end is the real answer. Developers CAN port their apps with relative ease in Windows 10. Whether many of them choose to remains to be seen.

Laura Knotek

Retired Moderator
Mar 31, 2012
Visit site

Nope you are wrong....
Lets take an example
The OP mentioned "google apps". Whether or not those get ported is indeed up to Google, as they are the developers of their own apps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013) using Tapatalk

vivekgiri_7

Jun 11, 2015
Visit site

Uh, yeah, that last part you casually slipped in the (parentheses) at the end is the real answer. Developers CAN port their apps with relative ease in Windows 10. Whether many of them choose to remains to be seen.

Offcourse ....
But personally if I am a developer, who used to only make android apps by any random condition.
"Portation" by Microsoft is really a great opportunity to me to increase my users and my revenueas well.
(in short port-ing of my app is must)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon