My Windows 10.0.10166.0 download is stuck, how can I move past this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

windows 10.0.10166.0 download stuck

My Lumia 520 is downloading windows 10 technical preview 10.0.10166.0 but is stuck at 97% for 2 hours, the phone have 2gb of memory system free, I've already reboot my phone but it always get stuck on 97%. what can I do??

Abubakar Shuaib

Mar 30, 2014
Visit site
Re: windows 10.0.10166.0 download stuck

Am also experiencing the same issue. Am using lumia 920 my download gets stuck at 24% forever lol. As my last resort, I intend to downgrade using lumia software recovery and then proceed to install this build

Jul 11, 2015
Visit site

i got struck on 54% . then after few hours it suddenly completed and in installing while restarting it goes to blue screen.. now i cant even hard reset. no response at all.. ****ed :/

sawancells

Jul 12, 2015
Visit site

As I saw today all lumia users have issue with new update ..... :winktongue: and me too :D
i have tried 7 times from yesterday and still facing error at the end of the update on lumia 630 dual....
but suddenly after 7th time i try to update it says your device is up to date lol :XD
i still don't know that my device is fully updated or not ............. coz wifi hotspot is not working when I insert both sim cards I try single sim card and then try to create wifi hotspot and it works well... also Microsoft edge crashes lot of time while surfing ..... :cry:

well after several attempt I decide to reset my device and I did ....
when everything is complete i try to connect wifi hotspot and it was working fine as before with both sim cards ...
I would like to say the peoples who are facing difficulties while updating their device they try to Reset their Lumia device at once at their own risk....
kindly backup your stuff before Reset.... thanks

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linkzero1979