Here Maps collective to MS Maps?

Daemon Byte

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site
here maps collective to ms maps

I have a new lumia 950 so now use windows 10 which means ms maps instead of here maps. Is there a way I can move my collections from here to ms maps? I would hate to lose them all

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Re: here maps collective to ms maps

Are you referring to your favorite places? I haven't heard of any way to export/import these. I just went to the HERE maps website, logged in with my account and manually entered every single favorite into the MS apps map on my 950XL.
A little easier way to achieve the same is to go to maps.bing.com, login with your MS account and then copy and paste each of your favorites from the HERE website to the bing-maps website.

Daemon Byte

Sep 3, 2015
Visit site

yeh I was really afraid that might be the only choice. Not very smart of them to turn here maps into ms maps and then not allow a transfer process.

dKp1977

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site

yeh I was really afraid that might be the only choice. Not very smart of them to turn here maps into ms maps and then not allow a transfer process.

I think it wasn't a matter of choice. This would at least have required an agreement and some cooperation between the HERE division - which isn't even Nokia anymore now - and Microsoft.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani