Edit window colors

redklyde

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
I am new to using Win10, and have started posting a few things that I would really like to see fixed in future updates.

Can we please get back the ability to edit window colors. I use dark window colors on everything and this all bright white no contrast thing is killing me:

fixthis2.PNG

_Emi_

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I am new to using Win10, and have started posting a few things that I would really like to see fixed in future updates.

Can we please get back the ability to edit window colors. I use dark window colors on everything and this all bright white no contrast thing is killing me:

View attachment 119298

Did you miss the memo that TH2 or November update or 1511... whatever you want to call it, can do border title bar coloring?
Also you can use 3rd party file explorers if you don't like it. xyplorer, directory opus, some free and open source ones.

you could technically hack into the visual of windows, it's nothing new. just do that and stop being drama about "oh it's killing me" it's a computer, it's not killing you or your dog.
You are a complainer anyway, just look at your other thread. like if you couldn't use (again) 3rd party start menu that may work the way you want.

"I hate tiles" pffft

redklyde

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Thanks _Emi_

If you are referring to this:

this.PNG

It will change the active window color, but not the inactive windows and is far from the features we have known since windows 3 for controlling the look of windows. I fully understand that we may lose some features for things to move forward. Perhaps you have not had much experience with eye strain while programming for 8 hours a day, but this is a real concern for me. Bright white windows in your peripheral vision can most definitely be painful, but I'm glad you don't experience this.

"I hate tiles", this is true and is my personal opinion. I am glad that you like tiles, I just have no use for them. I use windows for work. I am required to use windows for work. I do not like anything that distracts from my ability to do my job at peak efficiency and tiles are one of those things.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs