I need to downgrade from Windows 10 back to Windows 7 64 bit and save all my files to downgrade, how can I do this?

• Thread starter Windows Central Question
  • Start date
W

Windows Central Question

i need to down grade from windows 10 back to windows 7 64 bit and save all my files to downgrade

every time windows 10 updates I loose more capabilities on my computer. I want my windows 7 back. I thought windows 10 would get better but it got way worse. I can't even play a dvd any more and its past the 30 day period. I was trying to use the Windows Easy Transfer but I can't even do that with the windows 10. How do I switch back without loosing all my files. windows 10 is not compatible with my computer.

Maurizio Troso

Aug 22, 2014
Visit site
Re: i need to down grade from windows 10 back to windows 7 64 bit and save all my files to downgrade

every time windows 10 updates I loose more capabilities on my computer. I want my windows 7 back. I thought windows 10 would get better but it got way worse. I can't even play a dvd any more and its past the 30 day period. I was trying to use the Windows Easy Transfer but I can't even do that with the windows 10. How do I switch back without loosing all my files. windows 10 is not compatible with my computer.

Just for your info:
DVD inside player was removed by MS due to expired licence (DVD decoding rights owners gave them only till 8.1). Microsoft suggest simply downlaoding a free player like VLC or Media Player Classic

BaritoneGuy

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Re: i need to down grade from windows 10 back to windows 7 64 bit and save all my files to downgrade

If you upgraded to 10 from a version of 7 that had built in DVD capability the DVD player app should be able to you in the store.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheStivo