Gets an error whenevr tries to activate Windows :(

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
2 years ago, when the first usable version of windows 10 got out in Jan 21st, I upgraded my desktop to win10pro, used a tool to extract the product key.
Today, I cleaned install windows 10 pro, but whenever I enter that PK it gives an error (ends with f10007)

Haven't made any changes to the HD.

thank you

mjperry51

Jul 1, 2013
Visit site
Hello!
2 years ago, when the first usable version of windows 10 got out in Jan 21st, I upgraded my desktop to win10pro, used a tool to extract the product key.
Today, I cleaned install windows 10 pro, but whenever I enter that PK it gives an error (ends with f10007)

Haven't made any changes to the HD.

thank you
Have you logged into your Microsoft Account??

orlbuckeye

Mar 19, 2015
Visit site
The upgrade to Windows 10 doesn't use a Key. It uses digital entitlement when you upgrade from Windows 7 or Windows 8.1. If you do a clean install and have created the digital entitlement by doing the the upgrade from Windows 7 or 8.1 then no key is required (just hit next). If you haven't upgraded before the key from the upgraded product (windows 7 or 8.1) is the key to be entered. Now if you bought the retail or OEM version then there is a key on the packaging. New computer with Windows 10 also have a key.

Windows 10 upgrades don't use a key.

FAHMI BASSEM

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
On jan 21st, I cleaned install Windows 10 on my XP desktop, it was activated and fully working.
Today, it refused to boot so decided to do the same process again, after finishing installing, tried to enter the PK with no success :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faiqarani