How do I delete contacts from Outlook.com?

abhiFT

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I went to the people in outlook.com and saw some old contacts that I no longer want. But I couldn't manage to delete them. I didn't see any "delete" option. I found out that they were google contacts showing up so I deleted those contacts from Gmail. But still they are showing up in my outlook.com.

How do I delete the contacts from outlook.com?

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I will try to help you...Top left.. you should see a small Dial Pad like button right next to 'Outlook Mail'. Third in the first grid is 'People'. Once in the People Hub, just select what you want to delete with the button right on top after 'New', 'Manage' and 'Edit'.

abhiFT

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I will try to help you...Top left.. you should see a small Dial Pad like button right next to 'Outlook Mail'. Third in the first grid is 'People'. Once in the People Hub, just select what you want to delete with the button right on top after 'New', 'Manage' and 'Edit'.
There is no option to delete. I will post some screenshots later

davidhk129

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
I went to the people in outlook.com and saw some old contacts that I no longer want. But I couldn't manage to delete them. I didn't see any "delete" option. I found out that they were google contacts showing up so I deleted those contacts from Gmail. But still they are showing up in my outlook.com.

How do I delete the contacts from outlook.com?

This is seemingly a silly question of mine :

Have you restarted the computer since you deleted the contacts from gmail ?

abhiFT

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
This is seemingly a silly question of mine :

Have you restarted the computer since you deleted the contacts from gmail ?

Yes, I did. But nothing helped. The co tacts stayed there like someone glued it there. The only way I could find to remove them was to remove gmail contacts. ☹

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6